Check the answers to the most frequently asked
- Q: I am on prescription drugs, can I use Colon Care at the same time?A: Yes, you can, but be sure to take at least 30 minutes between taking your medication and Colon Care. If the doctor has advised us to take a drug on an empty stomach, of course we take the drugs first, and only after about 30 minutes we start Colon Care.
- Q: When I start the Colon Care treatment, should I take a few days off from work?A: If you are worried about excessive, frequent toilet pressures, please don’t worry, but it’s best to start using Friday morning, this way you will have Saturday and Sunday at home and you will see how your body will react to it. product.
- Q: Is there a risk, for example, of an irresistible urge to go to the toilet on the way to or from work while using Colon Care?A: Each human body reacts differently to different things or products. Occasionally, in exceptional circumstances, some people may experience this reaction. However, this occurs very rarely, but if you are concerned, we suggest starting the treatment on Friday morning. You will then have two days ahead of you and you will quickly find out how your body reacts and with what frequency you will visit the toilet.
- Q: Is the excretion of intestinal plaque or parasites accompanied by pain or any difficulties?A: No, most of the time you won’t even feel it, and you won’t know that you expelled something until you look at it carefully. Colon Care is very gentle and effective at the same time.
- Q: Should I follow any special diet while taking Colon Care?A: There is generally no need to do so, but it is advisable to limit your intake of white sugar. As you know, sugar is a very good nutrient medium for mushrooms, and when using the Colon Care cleansing treatment, we also cleanse ourselves of mushrooms – so let’s limit their medium. If we add one day a week without meat, our body will be very grateful for it.
- Q: Do I have a chance to lose a few pounds while using Colon Care?A: To be expected but not guaranteed. It should be remembered that Colon Care is not a slimming agent, but a cleansing agent, and weight loss is the result of removing toxins, excess water and fecal deposits from the intestines. If, on the other hand, we want to use a slimming treatment, precede it with cleansing the body with Colon Care will give a much better and more lasting slimming effect.
Order Colon Care now
You will get your Colon Care kit shipped and the courier will in most cases deliver the package within 3 working days.
Simple to use
Colon Care is very easy to use. The execution of the program takes only several minutes a day. No diet, no additional treatments.
Colon Care received a positive opinion of the Plant Institute and
has been approved by the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate.
Colon Care is mild and non-laxative. You don’t need to be tied to the toilet all day.
Over the past 10 years, Colon Care has already been tested by thousands of people. It is recommended by doctors