Nasal Wash Otosan Kit – Hyaluronic ACID
Otosan Nasal Kit
Suffering with nasal discomfort, sinusitis, blocked nose, catarrh or allergies?
Keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open
Otosan’s formula combines Hyaluronic acid and saline
Available as a complete kit which includes Nasal Wash plus 30 Sachets. Refill packs available
Nasal Wash Otosan
Otosan® Nasal Wash is useful in case of:
- nasal congestion;
- cold or allergic rhinitis;
- acute and chronic sinusitis;
- hypertrophic rhinitis during pregnancy;
- snoring at night;
- staying in dry or polluted environments;
- exposure to fumes and irritants;
- surgery (before and after);
- daily cleansing of the nasal cavities.
Since it is constantly in contact with a large number of allergens, impurities and polluting dusts, keeping the nose clean and clear is the first step to prevent alterations of the mucous membrane of the nose (blocked nose, itching and dryness) and to allow correct airflow in the respiratory tract.
Otosan® Nasal Wash:
- ensures cleansing of the mucous membrane of the nose;
- favours mucociliary clearance;
- improves breathing;
- hinders the stagnation of secretions and the resulting contamination process.
Otosan® Nasal Wash Kit contains:
- An easy-to-use bottle for daily nasal irrigation;
- A pack containing 30 sachets of saline solution enriched with sodium bicarbonate and hyalorunic acid with emollient and moisturising properties.
Otosan Nasal Wash does not contain preservatives or pharmacological substances.
Otosan® Nasal Wash contains 30 sachets of saline solution enriched with sodium bicarbonate and hyaluronic acid (International PATENT pending).
The saline solution with 1.1% concentration passes through the nasal cavities and allows thorough rinsing of the cavity, helping to disintegrate the bacterial biofilm.
Sodium bicarbonate balances the pH of the saline solution between 7 and 9, stimulating mucociliary clearance.
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide with emollient, moisturising and protective properties.
Instructions for use
Fill the bottle with warm drinking water at a temperature of 35-40°C, up to the line indicating the 240 ml level.
Dissolve one or two sachets: isotonic or hypertonic solution.
Shake the bottle until the solution is completely dissolved in water.
Tip your head forward slightly, bending towards the sink, and hold the bottle upright.
Insert the end of the bottle into one nostril while breathing with your mouth open.
Gently press on the base of the bottle. Allow the solution to pour into the nose, coming out of the opposite nostril. While cleansing, breathe with your mouth open. After irrigation, wait a while with your head bent forward.
Repeat the same operation in the other nostril.
Blow your nose gently.
After each use, fill the bottle with water and a few drops of liquid soap, then shake vigorously for eff ective cleansing. When fi nished, rinse and dry thoroughly. We recommend replacing the bottle once every 3 months.