Klodawa salt, natural, fine 1kg


Salt is a very important ingredient in our diet. We add to most dishes, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In this case, it is important that the salt consumed has health properties, so that you can consume it without any remorse.

In stock


In stock


SKU: 5902115942143 Category: Tags: , , ,


Klodawa Salt
natural, fine

Properties: salt from Klodawa contains a natural composition. It is completely free of anti-caking agents, which makes it even healthier. It consists of 97% sodium chloride, and the remaining 3% is water and parts insoluble in it. There are also beneficial elements for our body, such as calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium or iodine, as well as other valuable components that play an important role in the human body. It helps regulate the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. Eating salted foods improves its performance and results in better digestion of protein. Adding a little salt to the meal can help us digest it better.

Made in: Poland
Producer: Farmvit
Ingredients: 100% klodawa salt.
Best before: indefinitely.
℮ 1000g

Additional information

Weight 1.2 kg