HARIDRA Skin Regeneration – post surgery recovery, Ayurveda Tea
- Terminalia chebula as an antioxidant promotes optimal condition of the skin tissue
- Curcuma longa has an anti-inflammatory effect and helps to remove toxins
- Santalum album enhances blood purification and normal skin appareance
- It strengthens immune system and regulates body heat
Out of stock
andrographis paniculata, curcuma longa, terminalia arjuna, tinospora cordifolia, terminalia bellirica, piper longum, glycyrrhiza glabra, phyllanthus emblica
100 g of loose tea
2 cups a day
– Let one teaspoon of herbal blend (cca 2g) simmer for 3 – 5 minutes or pour 250 ml of boiling water and allow 10 minutes infusion.
The Himalayan herbs are traditionally boiled for 3 to 5 minutes in case they serve as a remedy enhancing mental and bodily functions. Such decoction has stronger effect, milder taste and beneficially influences our digestion that enables proper assimilation of health-promoting extracts of the Himalayan herbs. The teas are drunk as a part of our daily drinking regime for a period of duration of health disorders. If you undertake a herbal therapy, the tea can be used for a period of 1 to 3 months in accordance with a daily dosage indicated on the particular label. Allow one week pause after finishing each tea box.
It is recommended to use maximum of two kinds of teas at the same time. For reducing symptoms of common ailments, more of the teas can be switched in daily or weekly period. Such being the case, teas are drunk separately with one hour interval. When drinking as a preventive, stimulating or supportive remedy, herb infusion is sufficient with unlimited period of use. For stronger health affectivity teas are used warm before meal. The specific taste of each tea is a part of its therapeutic effect and corresponds to the ayurvedic health properties of six tastes. Thus any kind of sweetener is not recommended.