Ghee (Clarified) Pure Butter 240 g
- Ghee it’s beautiful golden colour, delicate aroma and nutty sweetness.
- Traditionally used to aid digestion, nourish the skin and assist in the assimilation of nutrients in the body.
- Ghee is rich in omega 3 & 9 essential fatty acids and in fat soluble vitamins, A D, E and K.
- One of the healthiest oils for cooking, delicious in baking, can also be used externally,
- and much more….
Butter fat known as Ghee butter, is melted and clarified butter. Ghee in Ayurveda is considered a life potion. It has a regenerating and rejuvenating action, and also supports the formation of chit or subtle energy of life. It is easily digestible and strengthens the digestive organs. The undoubted advantage is that it is digested much shorter than other fats.
Butter clarified – GHEE butter, for centuries, is used in traditional Indian, Ayurvedic or Tibetan cuisine. It is formed in the process of cooking and purifying the butter by depriving it of lactose, casein, water and other impurities. High smoke temperature and a light, slightly nutty flavour make the butter clear to cook, fry and bake.
Ghee butter has many valuable properties:
– strengthens the immune system;
– improves digestion;
– dissolves toxins in the body;
– contains vitamins A, D, E, K;
– slows down the aging of cells;
– strengthens and improves vision;
– used externally moisturizes the skin;
– is recommended for allergy sufferers, vegetarians, pregnant women and children;
– does not roam;
– has a long shelf life – over a year;
– does not require refrigerated storage.
Ghee butter is also widely known: it restores balance in the body, strengthens the immune system, promotes digestion and accelerates metabolism. In addition, it assists in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins. It stimulates metabolism, mobilizes the body’s defense forces and detoxifies, binds fat-soluble poisons, and helps to get them out of the tissues. Contains vitamins A, E, niacin and minerals, ie: sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron. Ghee lowers cholesterol (increases good cholesterol and reduces bad).
Ingredients: 100% milk fat from clarified butter
Nutritional value in 100g:
Energy Value – 3868/921 kJ / kcal
Fat – 99.70 g
Including saturated fatty acids – 66.00 g
Ghee clarified butter does NOT contain:
– lactose and casein is therefore an alternative for people with intolerance;
– bad cholesterol;
Preservatives or dyes.
Ghee Polish butter can be used to:
– cooking, baking and frying;
– bread spreads;
– preparing desserts;
– body massage;
– as a mask or cream;
– to the Ayurvedic and Vedic rituals and practices.
How to cook with ghee
There are several ways to use ghee when cooking. Because of its higher smoke point, use it when sautéing or frying at a higher temperature. Ghee also has a nutty flavor, which creates a sweet aroma and adds a unique taste to dishes. You can also try:
- pouring melted ghee over popcorn or drizzling it over fresh steamed vegetables or corn on the cob
- allowing ghee to harden at room temperature and spreading it over crackers or toast
- adding ghee to cooking pans when scrambling eggs to prevent sticking
- using ghee instead of butter for mashed potatoes and baked potatoes
- drizzling ghee over vegetables before roasting for a caramelized texture