Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil – Cholesterol Support
Balance of EPA & DHA Omega-3 to support heart health
Contains 800mg of Plant Sterol Esters to help block absorption of cholesterol into your blood stream
May reduce the risk of heart disease*
5 in stock
Specially formulated to promote heart health for both men and women, our unique formula contains both pine tree plant sterols and our advanced 75% Omega-3 concentrated fish oil.
- Plant sterols promote healthy cholesterol levels*
- EPA & DHA Omega-3s support healthy blood vessel function and circulation*
- EPA & DHA Omega-3s promote healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels*
- Synergistic blend of Concentrated Omega-3 Fish Oil and Plant Sterol Esters
- 90 softgels per bottle; 45 servings at 2 softgels daily dose!
- Made with AlaskOmega®, concentrated Wild Alaskan Fish Oil
*May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see label for more details)
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Pine Tree Sterol Esters, Concentrated Fish Oil Ethyl Esters, Gelatin, Glycerine, Water, Lycopene (natural colorant), certified Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E)
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 soft gels daily with food. May take up to 8 daily under medical supervision.
Safety Info: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING: Do not use this product if safety seal is broken. Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, using blood thinners, or anticipating surgery.